Wheels Rallye Team News and Results
- Plus Championship Points
8 SIMPLE RULES RESULTS
- Edward Davis/Martin Howard/ GM/1st Overall/10 points
- Karen Flasch/solo/GM/2nd Overall/20 points
- Steve Goodman/Claire Goodman/M/1st Master/30 points
- Chip Kopp/solo/M/4th Overall/100 points
- Scott Lindstron/solo/GM/5th Overall/100 points
- 6. John Adams/Peg McDonnel/B/1st Novice/170 points
- Michael Pawloski/Michael Latoviet/N/7th Overall/180 points
- 8. Nancy Gallagher/Tom Gallagher/FT/1st Beginner/180 points
- Jeff Scohnon/solo/FT/1st Place First Timer/220 points
- Lou Bradley/Scott Ury/N/10th OveralL/230 points
VERY SMALL ATTENDANCE FOR THIS SEASON'S OPENER, BUT EVERYONE HAD A GREAT TIME.
RALLYE AND AUTO CLUB LINKS CLICK BELOW
TREASURE HUNT May 11
TREASURE HUNT RESULTS
ANOTHER SMALL TURNOUT TO OPEN THE SEASON - RALLYE ENTHUSIASTS WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT ON THESE EVENTS TO KEEEP SPONSORING RALLYES. Everyone had fun Here are the results. Let's get the season rolling on the next event. Thanks. Highlight was that only two cars found the location to the treasure, the 2nd and 3rd place cars, and The 3rd place car, the Goodman's, also found the treasure.
Read Below for Current Championship Point Standings
The Wheels Rallye Team Championship Program is designed to have ongoing competition among area road rallyists. This competition culminates in the final Wheels Rallye Team event, of the year, The Christmas Light Tour.
Participants earn points in each of three categories: Grandmaster, Master, or Novice/Beginner.
Points are awarded for a participant's finish position in the rallye from 20(most) to 1 (less) The most points at the end of the year wins the grand prize trophy - in each class.
Wheels Rallye Team’s 2019 Championship program is open to all road rallyists. It is a simple program designed to give you points for your performance and attendance in WHEELS events.
Here are the Rules:
1. Championship program for Novice/Beginner, Master and Grandmaster Rallyists. No points can be earned in any rallye car that contains more than two grandmasters except for The Famous Puzzler Rallye.
2. Champions will be determined by getting points in their respective divisions. A competitor's best 5 (Five) performances determines his overall score.
3. Scoring is done by awarding 20 points to the best finisher and then scaling down to a minimum of 1 point for the 20th finisher and after..
4. If a participant moves up in class throughout the year, he or she will carry the points earned in any lower class with them to the higher class(es).
5. Awards will be presented at The Christmas Light Tour Rallye for Toys For Tots in December 2019.
6. In all cases awards will be determined by actual results. If a tie exists at the end of the year, winner will be determined by attendance at Wheels events.
7. Awards will be trophies, plaques, or other personalized awards, and may include bonus prizes as well.
8. Wheels rallye team is the sole referee in championship point disputes.
Best Yet, you are automatically entered just by coming out and running a
Wheels Rallye Team Event
The Summer Cruise June 15
It's About The Cruising
Remember the old Drive-Ins and hangouts on Saturday night Cruise Nights? You probably don't, you're too young. So it's time to just live it, as Wheels Rallye Team presents its Summer Cruise Road Rallye. A trip down memory lane for some, for others a new experience. We will visit old and new true drive-in hangouts as you drive a simple and fun gimmick road rallye. Basic concepts. Short Rules section. Great eating along the way if you wish. This has been the go-to summer road rallye in the area for years. We invite you to come on out and have some fun. Wheels Rallye Team style.